Nyhet høsten 2021. Freestone-jakka kommer nå i en modell med «slim-ere» lommer. Minner veldig om en gammel favoritt her på brygga, Simms Slick Jacket, men denne gang i en rimeligere utgave. Dette blir en storselger!
Keep out the cold or driving rain when you escape to the river in unpredictable weather. Simms Freestone® Wading Jacket locks the elements out with breathable 3-layer Toray® fabric, so you stay comfortable while patiently waiting to hook a monster. Fully taped waterproof seams and a stow-away hood offer reinforcement against the storm, and an anti-catch internal cuff keeps you from snagging as you navigate the low-hanging trees. 2 storage pockets provide plenty of safe keeping for your essential gear.
- 3-layer waterproof breathable nylon that protects against any
storm mother nature presents
- Single point adjustable storm hood with high collar and bonded
brim to shed rain
- Large capacity zippered chest pockets and waist-high zippered
hand warmer pockets with micro brushed tricot liner and drain
holes, built for wading
- Interior stretch-woven zippered chest pocket and adjustable
stretch drawcord at hem for secure fit
- Articulated sleeve construction for maximum movement secured
with hook and loop cuff to keep water out
FABRIC TECHNOLOGY: 3-layer Toray – 70D 100% nylon with
DWR/100% nylon tricot backer